Here he is grabbing his puff and trying to get it into his tiny mouth. I can tell by the look on his face that he is really excited (or just shoveling food in).
He hasn't figured out how to open his fist to get the puff into his mouth. It's a little frustrating to watch but......he finally got it.
Another "first" for Caleb included mowing the lawn for the first time with daddy. He seemed to really enjoy it. Now I think that means mommy is off the hook for several years.
1 comment:
Cute! I can totally picture you trying to explain to him that he needs to open his fist in order to get the puff, rather than sticking the whole fist in the mouth. Love it.
Looks like great fall weather there. Is Caleb going to enjoy raking all the leaves with Daddy, too?! :)
Post a Comment