Monday, December 1, 2008
Thanksgiving Weekend
This year we celebrated Thanksgiving with Grandma and Grandpa DeYoung, Great Grandma and Grandpa Schaap, Aunt Sara, and Cousins Ben, Chris, and Sam. It was so nice to spend time with family.
We also went to cut down a tree. As you can tell it was really cold, so my mommy and daddy bundled me up so warm that I could barely move. I look like a marshmallow man.
We finally picked out a tree. Don't you think it's perfect?
Here is my daddy cutting down my first Christmas tree.
After Grandma and Grandpa Krosschell, Uncle Scott, Heidi, Uncle Brian, Aunt Tara, Uncle Marc, and Aunt Jen finally chose their tree we were off to get something to eat. Here we are at Main St. Pub in Allendale............from what they tell me this is our Thanksgiving tradition. I think I like Thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment