Sunday, January 23, 2011

More of Caleb & Tyler

Tyler is 6 Months!
Tyler is getting bigger every day. He is such a happy little guy; always smiling. We can always tell what he needs. When I think big brother is being a little too rough I look and he is just cracking up laughing so hard. He already is looking up to his big bro.






Caleb Potty Training
Caleb is beginning to use the potty, and I didn't realize how hard is was until I actually started it with him. This is going to be a process....my goal is to get him trained by the Fall. He definitely has his opinion about EVERYTHING these days. My favorite opinion he has these days is "We don't like Hope College....Just Calvin."

1 comment:

Sarah Schenkel said...

Ughhhh, potty training. We thought we were in great shape with Aliyah--pee trained by age 2 and poop trained about four months later...and now we're having multiple pee accidents daily. So frustrating. Major regression. Good luck!