Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fast Forward to Christmas

So...It's been a while since I posted.  A lot has happened since my last post in May.  Jeff and I are expecting baby boy #3 due to arrive around April 11.  We are so excited to add another one to our crazy household :).  I've been feeling pretty good, same as with the other two boys.  I'm enjoying citrus and M&M's (not at the same time though).  I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead, but when you grow a big Dutch boy it's inevitable.  
Jeff is in mid season coaching at Calvin, and enjoying every minute of it.  The beginning of the season was a little rough with him being gone at weekend tournaments, but now we can enjoy the games closer to home.  Jeff is also a Deacon at our church since May so that is keeping us very busy also. 
During this Christmas Break Jeff started tearing apart our basement, so that is in shambles now, and we will live in the chaos until mid summer (and we are okay with that...I think).  I will post some pictures soon.
Here are some fun family pictures we took this holiday season.

The Kzoo Boys...Ben (almost 13), Chris (10), Sam (8), Caleb (almost 5), Tyler (2)

Caleb and Tyler by our Awesome Tree
 The DeYoung clan
 Christmas Morning...ready to open presents

 Looking for the perfect tree

The Krosschell Boys James (3), Caleb (4), Bennett, Tyler, & Sam (2)
Lovin the snow!
 Snow angels anyone???

No comments: