Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Camping at Hungry Horse
Caleb's first experience with camping was at Hungry Horse in Dorr, with our friends Tim and Kate and Chris and April. He did very good. He loves being outside, and he slept great. We did have rain all day on Saturday, but we went to Crazy Bounce in Holland for the day. Even Caleb could have some fun in an exersaucer they had there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Its like Caleb has his own website at age 0. I still don't even have my own website and I've been around a lot longer than him! I like the pictures and comments though, its kind of like an electronic baby book for him and your family. Wishin I could see you all al little more, but I am grateful for the chances I do get. Talk to you again soon!
joey
Yeah, Hol! I love that you started a blog. It's the perfect way to keep up with your life! Love pictures of the little man and am stoked to meet him in a few days. I fly in on Wednesday.
See you soon!
Beam
Post a Comment