Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Summer Time
Caleb is enjoying his first summer ever. We've taken his swimming a couple of times this summer. First at Railside with my friends Shannon and Shelly, then we went to Hungry Horse campground for a weekend and he enjoyed the pool (it was 90 degrees outside), and lastly he went swimming in my friend Jill's pool. He really enjoys the water, as he should when he spent so much time in the pool in my tummy. Here's a picture of our little man swimming.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel very honored....I am the first one to leave a comment on your new blog site. I like your blog Holly! Now I can check out more than just April's blog at night when I get home from work. How fun! I can't wait until I can have one. Somehow I just don't think anyone would check it if I started one right now.
Welcome to the world of blogging, Holly! Love the picture of your little man in the pool, he is too cute. I will definitely add you to my favorites!
Post a Comment